2008 – Present, Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach Alabama
- Developed database applications for a internal management and maintenance using C# and VB.Net.
2008 – 2008, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Ft. Walton Beach Florida
IT support and Avionics Technician
- Provided computer hardware and software support, focusing on windows based servers and workstations as well as custom built network components.
- Traveled overseas for extended periods of time to provide onsite support to both PC-12 aircraft and computer systems.
2005 – 2008, Silver Bullet Technologies, Pensacola Florida
- Programmed ActiveX components and Dlls to be used as common APIs for Check scanner machines.
- Wrote sample applications and support documentation as well as debugging tools for client developers using Silver Bullet components.
- Supported client developers and financial institutions in the development and design of remote deposit capture applications.
2003 – 2005, Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola Florida
- Programmed database applications for a college of about 5000 students.
- Project lead on the migration of existing college applications and databases from a mainframe to a Windows server with an Oracle backend.
- Supervised three other programmers during the year and a half that the migration project was completed.